Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VCs such as Accomplice and Amazon’s Alexa Fund and have partnered with leading companies such as DSP Group, Synaptics, GLOBALFOUNDRIES and TSMC.
We are seeking an engineer that can work directly with acoustic customers. The successful candidate will be working with customers through their qualification process to ensure successful completion of customer design, evaluation, and qualification steps toward sales. The responsibilities include onsite customer visits, reference design development, customer design debug, voice interface testing and benchmarking and problem solving.
The Application Engineer will also be involved in the early sales process providing product documentation and answering product questions. In addition, the responsibilities include creation of acoustic demos to aid in the sale of Vesper Products as well as support various trade shows and events. The position will require electronics lab work to test and provide added information to customers to help close orders.
The AE reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing who is based in Silicon Valley, but this position will be based in downtown Boston. Up to 30% travel is required.
- BSEE or equivalent degree required with an MSEE a plus
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in semiconductors or a related field, ideally in a customer facing role
- Knowledgeable in Acoustic signal chain in both Analog and Digital Systems.
- Understand electrical designs and can debug customer electric issues.
- Understands Embedded systems within that signal chain.
- Able to design, build, and evaluate electro/acoustic system for demo purposes.
- Fully capable of electrical debug of electro/acoustic system at customer locations. Both Analog and Digital Systems.
- Able to work directly with potential customers and provide positive experience that aids in product design-in and increased sales.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 30%)
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: email@example.com