Vesper Technologies Inc. specializes in the development and commercialization of piezoelectric technology for the consumer electronics market. Our high SNR, highly linear, extremely robust microphones provide an enhanced user experience for mobile device customers. We have a fun energetic startup culture. We are well funded by leading VCs and technology industry partners.
The individual will be working with Vesper’s Test and Characterization Engineering team, and will assist in setting up and testing novel MEMS microphone technology. Testing will be at both the wafer and package level. We are seeking a candidate who has experience with basic electrical testing (power supplies, meters, controlled by LabVIEW a plus). We are also seeking someone who is able to organize and analyze test output data. Intern could design PCB boards utilizing Eagle (or other software) and help with construction.
The candidate will be responsible for a specific project that will be centered on microphone test and characterization. Either hardware design and manufacture, software modification or product assessment.
The position reports to the Test/Characterization Engineering and will be based in our new offices on 77 Summer Street, in downtown Boston.
- Acoustic and Electrical Testing of Piezoelectric Microphone.
- Data Analysis of Product Performance
- Some electrical test design using LabVIEW
- Some PCB board design, layout with Eagle Software
- Electrical Engineering student
- Skill at hands- on assembly of electronics; soldering, detail oriented
- Experience with acoustic devices a plus
- Knowledge of LabVIEW a plus
- Understanding of circuit theory and mathematics
Submit CV or resume to: Jenn Montano at email@example.com