Vesper Technologies Inc. specializes in the development and commercialization of piezoelectric technology for the consumer electronics market. Our low power, environmentally robust, highly linear microphones provide an enhanced user experience for mobile device customers. We offer a competitive benefits package including stock options and have a fun energetic startup culture. We are well funded by leading VCs and technology industry partners.
We seek experienced candidates for Electrical Evaluation Engineering. The Evaluation Engineer will design, implement, and execute functional and performance testing, IC characterization, and analysis of novel MEMS devices. This position will interact with the design team to quantify and provide valid statistical characterization data and aid in product design improvements. Position will also work with Product Engineering functions including evaluating performance and reliability testing, process variation assessment, guard banding, and yield.
- BS or MS Engineering degree – Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of IC test and characterization experience of analog circuitry
- 3 to 5 years of MEMS test and characterization experience with good understanding of product principles.
- Experience developing with Labview, C/C++ and/or Visual Basic required
- Hardware development including circuit design, schematic capture and board layout.
- Develop process documentation, test methods and test plans.
- Experience with ATE and Bench-Type Test systems.
- Experience in acoustic sensing preferred
Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA
Salary: Pay will be commensurate with the engineer’s experience and background.
Submit CV or resume to: Aaron Feldstein at email@example.com