Vesper Technologies Inc. specializes in the development and commercialization of piezoelectric technology for the consumer electronics market. Our ultra-high SNR, highly linear, extremely robust microphones provide an enhanced user experience for mobile device customers. We offer a competitive benefits package including stock options and have a fun energetic startup culture. We are well funded by leading VCs and technology industry partners.
We are seeking Engineers that can work directly with our customers to help with their integration of Vesper Products into their applications. This role covers the pre- and post sales technical support of a wide range of use cases like smartphones, smart speakers, hearables, et cetera. The successful candidate will be working with customers through their qualification process to insure successful completion of customer design, evaluation, and qualification steps toward sales. The responsibilities include customer visits, customer design debug and problem solving. The FAE will also be involved in the early sales process providing product documentation, and answering product questions. In addition, the responsibilities include creation of acoustic demos to aid in the sale of Vesper Products as well as support various trade shows and events. Post sales support includes handling of quality and failure analysis requests by customers. The position will require electronics lab work to test and provide added information to customers to help close orders. It reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing and is based in the Boston Area. Significant travel is required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSEE or equivalent degree required with an MSEE a plus
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in semiconductors or a related field, ideally in a customer facing role
- Knowledgeable in Acoustic signal chain in both Analog and Digital Systems.
- Understands Embedded systems within that signal chain.
- Able to design, build, and evaluate electro/acoustic system for demo purposes.
- Fully capable of electrical debug of electro/acoustic system at customer locations. Both Analog and Digital Systems.
- Able to work directly with potential customers and provide positive experience that aids in product design-in and increased sales.
- Ability to travel as needed (30% or more)
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Submit CV or resume to: Jennifer Montano at firstname.lastname@example.org