Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VCs such as Accomplice and Amazon’s Alexa Fund, plus we have partnered with leading companies such as DSP Group, Synaptics, GLOBALFOUNDRIES and TSMC.
We seek experienced candidates for Evaluation Engineering. The Evaluation Engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects evaluating ASICs designed for microphones. Designing, developing and debugging Evaluation Test equipment, algorithms and hardware to evaluate analog and digital designs. Responsible for quick and accurate evaluation reports and development of tests to assist the ASIC team with design and debug. Experience with NI equipment and LabView, TestStand, or LabWindows preferred.
This position reports to the Evaluation Manger and will be based in downtown Boston.
- BS or MS Engineering degree – Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of IC test and characterization experience of analog circuitry
- 3 to 5 years of MEMS test and characterization experience with good understanding of product principles a plus.
- Experience developing with Labview, LabWindows, and/or TestStand
- Hardware development including circuit design, schematic capture and board layout.
- Develop process documentation, test methods and test plans.
- Knowledge of IC design software (Cadence, Mentor,…..) a plus
- Experience in acoustic sensing or MEMs ASICs preferred.
- Willing to work in Downtown Boston.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org