Vesper Technologies Inc. specializes in the development and commercialization of piezoelectric technology for the consumer electronics market. Our ultra-high SNR, highly linear microphones provide an enhanced user experience for mobile device customers. We offer a competitive benefits package including stock options and have a fun energetic startup culture with many company events. We are well funded by leading VCs and technology industry partners.
We are seeking talented candidates with specific Piezoelectric Process knowledge. As part of the engineering staff, you will work to create, evaluate, and bring into manufacturing new piezo-electric materials for use with MEMS devices. Starting with Microphone applications and growing into other product platforms. This position will work directly with the ASIC and MEMS development teams to insure Process and Material development is aligned to the needs of these organizations to insure successful materials for product applications. Work will include development with Vendors of high volume manufacturing materials.
- MS and 5+ years or PHD and 3+ years of industry experience. The experience should emphsis in AlN Process Development, including manufacturing implementation of materials into Semiconductor manufacturing production lines.
- Experience with Piezo-electric materials and manufacturing techniques.
- Deep understanding of Piezo interactions with other elements whether doping or contaminate in nature.
- Proven track record of brining materials from concept to prototyping to volume wafer level deposition and manufacturing.Understanding of MEMS manufacturing techniques and methodologies.
- Experience developing through vendors and with vendor relationships.
- Able to work in downtown Boston
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Submit CV or resume to: Craig Core at firstname.lastname@example.org