Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VCs such as American Family Ventures, Accomplice, Amazon’s Alexa Fund, Baidu and Bose, plus we have partnered with leading companies such as DSP Group, Synaptics, GLOBALFOUNDRIES and TSMC.
- Manage Assembly Sub-Contract Organizations for technical issues.
- Work with product development teams to translate new product specifications into manufacturable package design.
- Develop and improve methods to measure and evaluate package processes and features through modeling and simulations.
- Apply statistical process control (SPC) methodologies to monitor and improve production processes
- Optimize package processes for quality and yield
- Drive innovation with advanced package solutions, new material development, and specs.
- D degree in Engineering or Science with a research topics related to semiconductor packaging. (Topics related to FOWLP and 3D IC are preferred)
- Working knowledge of Wafer Level Packaging (both Fan-In an Fan-Out), 2.5D packaging and 3D packaging technology.
- Familiar with assembly and packaging processes e.g, Molding, Metallization, PnP, Bumping/Wire-bonding, Wafer/Die Stacking and Laminate, etc.
- Good understanding of packaging materials, reliability standards, FA techniques, etc.
- Knowledge in MEMS fluidic device architecture and fabrication is a plus
- Awareness of industry material trends and packaging constructions for FOWLP and 3D IC. Demonstrated capability in packaging material characterization and analysis
- Basic understanding of Design for Manufacturability and requirements needed to ramp these technologies in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced product development environment
- Ability to work & effectively interact (remotely, as needed) with team members from other disciplines, projects, organizations, cultures & companies
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork/interpersonal, communication and technical skills
- Resourceful, creative and flexible
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: email@example.com