Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VCs such as American Family Ventures, Accomplice, Amazon’s Alexa Fund, Baidu and Bose, plus we have partnered with leading companies such as DSP Group, Synaptics, Unisem, GLOBALFOUNDRIES and TSMC.
- This requires expertise in MEMS, data analysis, characterization techniques and expert
problem solving skills.
- Design and execution of FEA simulations (ANSYS or COMSOL preferred) and lab
experiments for MEMS elements and SIP prove out, including, debug and measurement
- Assess MEMS/IC/Package interactions through experimentation and modeling
- Drive efficient approaches to product verification in manufacturing.
- An advanced degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering. A PhD, MSEE or
equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of MEMS design experience including product tapeout and
- Expert understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering fundamentals as
demonstrated by past product development responsibilities and successes.
- Working knowledge of MEMS and IC process steps and design interactions.
- Experience developing and debugging test setups. Labview and MatLab programming
skills are a plus.
- Experience and proven skills in written and oral communication of technical material.
- Experience and proven skills in technical leadership, including coordination of multi-
team member efforts.
- Additionally, familiarity with the use of acoustic sensors for acoustic consumer
electronics is a plus.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: email@example.com