Vesper Technologies Inc. specializes in the development and commercialization of piezoelectric technology for the consumer electronics market. Our ultra-high SNR, highly linear microphones provide an enhanced user experience for mobile device customers. Utilizing Semiconductor Supply Chain methodologies Vesper in commercializing novel microphone products. We offer a competitive benefits package including stock options and have a fun energetic startup culture with many company events. We are well funded by leading VCs and technology industry partners.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, we are seeking a Supply Chain Manager capable to take responsibility for order fulfillment, vendor management, ERP evolution. Responsible for production logistics at Vesper and Vendor facilities located around the world. This person will work with Sales organization to integrate Sales forecast into Factory scheduling, resolving issues between customer delivery requests and factory commitments. They will be responsible for on-time delivery metrics and improvement activities. This person will also be the logistics owner for RMA and customer processes. They will be responsible for purchasing and purchase order system as well. They will also be involved in vendor negotiations for price, delivery, and performance management. They will help define and grow the Operations department as the company expands.
- BS or BA in Business or related fields and 5 years experience in a Supply Chain Role, preferable in the Semiconductor Industry.
- Experience with ERP systems and their use and structure.
- Proven Negotiating skills.
- Experience with International Suppliers a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with potential customers and provide positive experience that aids in product acceptance in and increased sales.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Submit CV or resume to: Jennifer Montano at email@example.com