Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Located in downtown Boston, Vesper has established a world class engineering team to advance piezoelectric technology development. Designing; Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS), Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) and packaging technologies, Vesper is helping to enable new capabilities for our customers. Come join Vesper.
- Work with Semiconductor Assembly Sub-Contract Organizations for technical issues.
- Design and Manage Engineering Runs through Sub-Contract Assembly Manufacturers.
- Work with product development teams to translate new product specifications into manufacturable package design.
- Develop and improve methods to measure and evaluate package processes and features through modeling and simulations.
- Apply statistical process control (SPC) methodologies to monitor and improve production processes.
- Optimize package processes for quality and yield
- Contribute to the innovation of advanced package solutions, new material development, and specs.
- Provide guidance to manufacturing line in trouble shooting issues.
- BS degree in Engineering or Science. MS preferred.
- 3 to 15 years of work experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Familiar with assembly and packaging processes e.g, Molding, Metallization, Bumping/Wire-bonding, Wafer/Die Dicing and Laminate, a plus.
- Good understanding of packaging materials, reliability standards, FA techniques, etc. a plus.
- Some understanding of modeling of stress, strain, and electrical properties of various package types using FEA and other techniques a plus.
- Basic understanding of Design for Manufacturability and requirements needed to ramp technologies in a high-volume manufacturing environment a plus.
- Worked with Assembly Subcontract manufactures and able to manage engineering and quality aspects of assembly through the subcontractor.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced product development environment
- Ability to work & effectively interact (remotely, as needed) with sub-contractors
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org