Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VCs such as Accomplice and Amazon’s Alexa Fund, plus we have partnered with leading companies such as DSP Group, Synaptics, Global Foundries and TSMC.
The Evaluation Manager will be responsible for managing a team responsible for all technical aspects of evaluating and characterizing piezoelectric microphones. There will be heavy focus on designing, developing and debugging test equipment, algorithms and hardware to evaluate analog and digital microphones. This position will also be responsible for quick and accurate evaluation reports and development of tests to assist the MEMS and ASIC designs teams. Experience with NI equipment and LabView, TestStand, or LabWindows is preferred.
This position reports to the Director of Test and Characterization, manages a team around 5 people and will be based in downtown Boston
- BS or MS Engineering degree – Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years of IC test and characterization experience of analog circuitry
- 5 to 10 years of MEMS test and characterization experience with good understanding of product principles is a plus
- Experience developing with Labview, LabWindows, and/or TestStand
- Hardware development including circuit design, schematic capture and board layout
- Develop process documentation, test methods and test plans
- Experience in acoustic sensing or MEMS ASIC is preferred
- Experience managing/ mentoring small teams
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org