Title of the position: MEMS Process Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VCs such as Accomplice and Amazon’s Alexa Fund.
- Generate and validate New MEMS Wafer Fab Processes enable next generation of MEMS Sensors.
- Role will process wafers in clean room to obtain desired results. This includes Photo/Etch/CVD/Evaporation steps. Primary responsibility will be to process wafers in the CNS clean room.
- Role will characterize both in-line and end of line the performance of devices manufactured.
- Role will design and layout test structures as well as product for manufacturing in the clean room.
- Role will grow to model using FEA tools, MEMS designs.
- MS or Ph.D. in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Preferred of 2 years MEMS process experience working in a Fab environment to process wafers. With Hands-on experience running Wafer Fab equipment and developing Wafer Fab Equipment recipes.
- Understanding of interaction of Wafer Fab processing steps to electrical and mechanical fundamentals of MEMS design
- Experience developing and debugging test set-ups
- Experience and proven skills in written and oral communication of technical material
- Familiarity with microphones or acoustic sensors for consumer electronics is a plus
Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA
Salary: Pay will be commensurate with the engineer’s experience and background.
Role can begin as a contract position or full-time position.
Submit CV or resume to: Craig Core at firstname.lastname@example.org