Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper produces microphone for world class customers.
- Responsible for new product introduction (NPI) from inception through release to production
- Define and manage reliability test plans for new products, including look-ahead reliability studies during prototyping phase and full qualification during release to production phase
- Develop and execute characterization plans for new products
- Define production test limit and datasheet specifications based on characterization data
- Define Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) programs (such as Gauge R&R) required for production test of new products
- Lead failure analysis investigations using structure problem-solving methods to engage a cross-functional team to diagnose, resolve, and prevent future problems
- Analyze experimental, reliability and production data to guide product development
- Develop and document procedures for advanced reliability tests, such as deep water immersion, dust testing, etc.
- Work with Applications Engineering on customer related Issues.
- 1-3 years MEMS or semiconductor experience with a minimum of a BS in electrical, electronics/communications engineering, mechanical, acoustics engineering, MS preferred
- Strong competence in analog circuits and systems, MEMS, acoustic product design, modeling, and/or verification
- Hands-on experience in a lab environment evaluating/characterizing acoustic and/or MEMS devices
- Hands-on experience executing and analyzing Measurement Systems Analysis of production test systems, including Gauge R&R studies
- Program Management, organizational skills, and ability to work simultaneously on many projects required
- Ability to draw conclusions from complex data sets and present
- Experience with structured problem solving methods (such as 8D)
- Experience with Design of Experiments, statistics for manufacturing engineering,
- Experience with statistical analysis software such as JMP, Minitab, etc.
- Programming experience, such as Matlab, Python, JSL, Labview, is a plus
- Team player with good communication skills and fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org