Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper is delivering products to Tier One customers that require world class Quality Systems and support.
The position will report to the VP of Engineering and Operations. Establish and run many of the quality systems for the company. These systems include:
- Customer Return and Technical RMA responsibility (Lori will do the logisitic portion)
- 8d tracking and Management
- Respond to customer quality inquiries.
- Customer Audit prep and support.
- Supplier Audit Program Management
- Set up run Quality Scorecard
- Internal Audit Establishment and Management
- Manage the FA process of returned parts
- Running of Doc Control System
- IQC for Wafers from Suppliers
- Lead ISO9001 and other certification effort.
- 5+ years experience of Quality Engineering within electronics industry with proven track record of Quality Management.
- Minimum of a BS in an engineering discipline
- Knowledge of Document Control methods and procedures.
- Quality Training in Quality Systems, competent in 8d, FMEA, SPC, 5s, and other quality systems.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work with Customers and Subcontractors in Asia.
- Experience implementing or managing ISO9001 and other certification process.
- Hands-on experience executing and analyzing Quality Scorecard for continual improvement.
- Experience with structured problem solving methods
- Team player with good communication skills and fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: email@example.com