Title: Senior Analog / Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
Reports to: Director of ASIC Design
Location: 77 Summer Street, Boston, MA
Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VCs such as Accomplice and Amazon’s Alexa Fund, plus we have partnered with leading companies such as DSP Group, Synaptics, GLOBALFOUNDRIES and TSMC.
We are searching for an experienced Analog / Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer to join our ASIC team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a member of a team creating the next generation of low power smart sensors.
In this role you will participate in the product development process from concept to product release to market. Design analog/mixed-signal blocks from system analysis to transistor level, perform circuit simulations and top-level AMS verifications. Drive IC layout by working with layout engineers and perform post-layout simulations. Perform design reviews and write specification documents. Assist verification team to characterize silicon in the lab, develop test plans, implement DFT and debug any test issues.
- Master’s in electrical engineering and 5+ years of experience, PhD is a plus
- Solid understanding of analog and mixed-signal design concepts with emphasis on low power, low noise and high linearity circuit design
- Design experience with the following subsystems: precision voltage and current references, amplifiers, continuous / discrete time filters, comparators, voltage regulators
- Expertise in the design of high-resolution ADCs (SAR, Sigma-Delta) is a plus
- Proficient in system level design tools (e.g. MatLab), transistor level design tools (Cadence Maestro), layout tools (Cadence Virtuoso), verification and extraction tools.
- Self-starter with initiative and independent judgment
- Good communication, planning and organizational skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at a time
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary, benefits and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org