Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper is delivering products to Tier One customers that require world class Quality Systems and support. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VC’s such as Accomplice and Amazon’s Alexa Fund, plus we have partnered with leading companies such as DSP Group, Synaptics, Global Foundries and TSMC.
We seek candidates to join the Evaluation Test Engineering team. The Evaluation Engineer is responsible for all technical aspects of evaluating and characterizing piezoelectric microphones. Responsibilities include designing hardware test boards that integrate into automated test stations. The candidate must be able to design, develop, debug test station equipment, and understand the controlling software. This position requires quick and accurate development of tests to assist the MEMS and ASIC designs teams. Experience with NI equipment and LabView, TestStand, or LabWindows is preferred.
This position reports to the Evaluation Manger and is based in downtown Boston.
Reports to: Evaluation Manager
- BS or MS Engineering degree – Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IC test and characterization experience of analog circuitry.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with MEMS test and characterization with good understanding of product principles is a plus.
- Experience developing and working with automated test stations.
- Experience developing with Labview, LabWindows, and/or TestStand.
- Hardware development including circuit design, schematic capture and board layout.
- Develop process documentation, test methods and test plans.
- Familiarity with Altium or other CAD design is preferred.
- Experience in acoustic sensing or MEMS ASIC is preferred.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package.
Submit CV or resume to: email@example.com