Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper has a fun and energetic startup culture, and we are well funded by leading VCs such as Accomplice and Amazon’s Alexa Fund.
- Generate and refine MEMS designs using expertise in MEMS, data analysis, characterization techniques, and problem-solving skills
- Design and execute analytical and FEA simulations (COMSOL preferred) and lab experiments, including debug and measurement equipment operation
- Layout MEMS masks
- Understand MEMS Manufacturing process as it relates to MEMS design.
- Assess MEMS/IC/Package interactions through modeling and experimentation
- Drive efficient approaches to product verification in manufacturing
- Masters degree or Ph.D. in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 2 years MEMS design experience including product tapeout and evaluation support
- Expert understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering fundamentals as demonstrated by past product development responsibilities and successes
- Working knowledge of MEMS and IC process steps and design interactions
- Experience developing and debugging test set-ups
- Matlab programming skills are a plus
- Experience and proven skills in written and oral communication of technical material
- Experience and proven skills in technical leadership, including coordination of multi-team member efforts
- Familiarity with microphones or acoustic sensors for consumer electronics is a plus
Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA
Salary: Pay will be commensurate with the engineer’s experience and background.
Submit CV or resume to: Craig Core at firstname.lastname@example.org