Vesper is the leader in the high growth MEMS microphone market. Using our cutting-edge proprietary piezoelectric MEMS technology, we have pioneered a new class of voice interface devices. Vesper is delivering products to Tier One customers that require world class Quality Systems and support.
We seek candidates for Production Test Engineering. The Test Engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects of testing high volume microphones. Designing, developing and debugging (ATE) Test equipment, algorithms and hardware to maintain production output. Responsibilities will also include transferring the Boston Based production test to a low cost region and aid in that selection. In addition will be responsible for bringing new microphone products onto the volume test platform.
This position reports to the Lead Production Test Engineer and will be based in downtown Boston.
- BS or MS Engineering degree – Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of IC test and characterization experience of analog circuitry
- MEMS test and characterization experience with good understanding of product principles a plus.
- Experience developing medium to large scale software
- Hardware development including circuit design, schematic capture and board layout.
- Develop process documentation, test methods and test plans.
- Experience with ATE systems.
- Experience in acoustic sensing preferred.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Wage: Vesper offers a competitive salary and attractive stock option package
Submit CV or resume to: email@example.com